Monday 26 October 2015

New Blog

Hi Everyone -

Been contemplating for a while now on how I would get back into blogging.

Thought of using my old blogs again and start where I left however I really don't feel picking up on old blogs that I was never able to finish. Ideas I never really started working on so in the end I decided to create a new blog..

A diary.

Wherein I can share with everyone my thoughts on almost everything...

But first let me introduce myself

I'm a mom to a one four-year old boy - my love of my life and the best blessing God has ever given.
I'm a makeup artist - tho I haven't really practice my craft for a while now but still and definitely still love everything about make up and beauty.
I love travelling and seeking new adventures.
I'm a fan of k-dramas, one piece and a lot of US series... 
I love photography 
I love crafting and organizing my planner
I love shopping!! - come on who doesn't
and I am a Filipino. 

I guess these are just a few of the things I am right now that I can think of...but I know I may be a lot of things but I'm just a simple girl living a life in the busy city of Manila. Trying to start a family and hoping to be successful one day. I believe that everyone is a simple girl trying to live the life of their dreams and one day hopefully we will be able to live in it.

And with this blog I'll be sharing my thoughts and views on a lot o f things..

Basically I just would like to share stuffs that may be of the same interest or hopefully maybe useful..


"Live the life you LOVE"




No comments:

Post a Comment